Acceptable Use Policy
Directly CVA Platform and Services Acceptable Use Policy
For the paid (including pilot or trial) version of Directly CVA Platform and Services
This Directly CVA acceptable use policy (“AUP”) sets forth certain restrictions relating to the access to, and use of, the Directly CVA Platform and Services (“Services”) by you or someone on your behalf under your agreement with Directly applicable to the Services, which is located at http://directly.com/wp-content/uploads/cva_agreement.pdf and includes all incorporated exhibits, addenda, policies or supplemental terms (collectively the “Agreement”).
The restrictions set forth in this AUP are not exhaustive. Any capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the Agreement. This AUP may be updated by Directly from time to time upon reasonable notice, which may be provided through the Services or by posting an updated version of this AUP. Updates of the AUP become binding, including on existing Users, on the date specified in the updated AUP.
Any modification to the AUP within an update will relate solely to restrictions on use of, and access to, the Services. Any violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your access to and use of the Services.
You shall not (and shall not permit your authorized Users to):
- attempt to access, search, or create accounts for any of our Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces or as otherwise authorized by us;
- interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) the Services, or gain (or attempt to gain) access to Services or any systems that connect thereto (except as required to appropriately access and use the Services);
- use the Services to violate the security or integrity of, or otherwise abuse, any system of any party (including without limitation the Services), including but not limited to gaining unauthorized access to the Services or any system (including attempting to probe, scan, monitor, or test the vulnerability of the Services or a system), forging any headers or other parts of any message describing its origin or routing, interfering with the proper functioning of the Services or any system (including any deliberate attempt by any means to overload the Services or a system), implementing denial-of-service attacks, operating non-permissioned network services (including open proxies, mail relays or recursive domain name servers), using any means to bypass the Services usage limitations, or storing, transmitting or installing malicious code;
- use the Services to distribute or facilitate the sending of unsolicited or unlawful (i) email or other messages, or (ii) promotions of any kind, including but not limited to using the Services to engage in or promote any other fraudulent, deceptive or illegal activities;
- use the Services to process, store or transmit material, including any confidential, proprietary or personal data, including to collect, store or share personal data about other Users, User Specialists or Customers in violation of any applicable law or any third-party rights;
- disclose to any third party the results of any testing or benchmarking of the Services that you might conduct unless approved in advance by Directly in writing (except to a contractor bound to maintain the confidentiality of such information and solely for the purposes of supporting your use of the Services);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available Training Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, objectionable or infringing of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Training Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, confidential or personal information learned or disclosed through use of the Services or as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or
- use the Services in any circumstances where failure could lead to death, personal injury or physical or environmental damage.